The Biosciences Advising Center oversees undergraduate students pursuing degrees in Biology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Medical Laboratory Science, and Environmental Science. As an office, we strive to provide a sensitive and supportive environment for students by:
- Completing long-term degree planning with career and personal development goals in mind
- Explaining University and College policies and procedures
- Encouraging the use of University services and resources
Summer + Fall 2023 Registration
View our course access grid to see when various major codes for Bioscience students, CNS majors, and UT students will be added to courses in our departments (BIO, BCH, and NEU).
- Bioscience majors with questions about course registration should contact their assigned advisor.
- Students in other majors with questions about course registration can contact email@example.com.
- For general assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current contact information
Find our office's current contact information.
Biosciences advisors are here to help and offer multiple methods to receive assistance!
Stay up-to-date with our current procedures and schedule an appointment with your advisor using the information found here.
Find your assigned advisor here. Bioscience advisors are available via email Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm. Advisors are typically available for appointments during the following times:
|Monday||9:00 - 12:00 + 1:00 - 4:00|
|Tuesday||11:00 - 12:00 + 1:00 - 4:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 12:00 + 1:00 - 4:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 12:00 + 1:00 - 4:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 12:00 + 1:00 - 3:00|
** Advisor availability varies. During important deadlines (Q Drop, Pass/Fail, Registration), availability may differ.